Trust me when i say 'i know' because almost 99.99% of the times i really do know... no prizes for guessing there. the reason i have been writing this post is everyone has their own weakness but admitting it becomes a strength. there are a few faults that i have realized i possess and i cant say i am too proud of it. so this is just a way to come to terms with it. pardon me if you feel I'm washing my dirty linen in public here...
The 5 things i just truly hate about me/ my 5 flaws -
- i have serious intimacy issues.
- I'm one who is guided by 'to do list' and lots and lots of planning and it drives me almost insane.
- I'm a perfectionist to the hilt
- i get emotionally involved with people quicker than anyone can imagine, real or virtual.
- i just cant say 'no' very well, and this lands me in sticky situations...
26 comments:
I agree. Admitting your faults and short-comings is a sign of great strength. And weirdly I can relate to your first and the last two flaws!
btw i don't know why you are not able to comment on my blog. If you have trouble finding where it is, it's just below the title of the post.
take care.
well, lets just say that's one way of looking at it. Another would be to say "YOU ARE" improving yourself in every way each day. That way what you did in the past wouldn't be a mistake because you are putting in a conscious effort to find a better of doing things!!
I always believed, and have been saying that no one, not me, have done anything "wrong". Its not just the "right" thing and that I'm going to do it better the next time...:) Now, how's that for an adamant optimist?? :P
The first sign of curing is when you admit your faults. You did so infront of all people on blogegrland. hats off phoenix! It takes courage to admit your faults...
hey dear....
i agree with you...every words of your from this post makes sense...
i truly believe that every person has some weakness or let me say a weak feeling. but the best person is the one who can work hard to make these weak point to their strengths.
and those you mentioned.....they are the weakpoints as you see but can be strong issues when you can change them so.....all the best
and abt the award.....Congratulations...!!!!
thats cool way..:)..
congrats on award :)..
urs..hemu..
Yes. I completely agree, accepting our weakness is moving towards turning them into our strengths...
I am comfortable being the weak person I am... ;)
I dont question myself now, WHY??
Nopes, I was always scared of escalators and one fine day I lost my way at Chicago Airport and the only way I could catch my flight was take the escalators...4 of them... I carried 2 heavy bags and jumped on the escalators...and wow! I am no more scared of them... People made fun of me for I was scared of them, but I knew I did fear them and so I overcame this weakness... ;)
BTW loving someone and being emotional is a strength...atleast in my books.
It means you are still human and you still know how to relate to people.
but where are the weaknesses :O
i see only strengths here!! :O
Congrats !
evn i wonder where r d weaknesses. only strengths :)
i agree accpting our weaknesses is the greatest strength.
congrats on d award. keep writting :)
@the lover
will surely take a good look again... :)
@pk
adamany optimist ...nice thought good if it actually works for you.. :)
@mithe
thanks :)
@hemz
aaa thank you hemz
@harshita
hey you are not a weak person.. at least not according to me... :)
@yamini
:) thanks...
@divs
cmon girl you are just being nice there..
@hobo
for what??
@preetilata
aww thank you.. :)
hmm
i can see a gud gal..wih a "neat behaviour"...here
n learn to say NO..it is one thing dat is really imp to learn
Hi Girl :)
Nice post... and I'm all in for the idea as well :)
And CONGRATS on the award...
you're being blogrolled :)
totally agree... when you admit some faults of yours, it makes you stronger rather that just pretending it is not there.
But then again your weaknesses can be seen as strengths too :)
@neha
you bet... i really need to say NO that one lands me in trouble more than once..
@warm sunshine...
hey im honoured... blog rolling you too :)
thanks for the award.. keep visiting.. :)
@lena
absolutely :)
I do share some of the attributes here too and i know gettin rid of tht doesnt come easy to me...
Yup! I agree. Even if we hide our own weakness, that doesn't mean we don't have weakness. Deep inside we know that we do have some weakness, but our complex might not let us accept it. If we can accept it, that shows the humility in us. Good post.
'N Congrats for the award
:)
Post a Comment