@JayM :) will look forward to it! :) do take care and dont stress yourself!
@Neeha :)
@harshi.. Its the same for me... but I refuse to be lonely and sad when life moves on... i will find happiness and it will be him only this time he will be an indirect reason for it! no one is that important to be made the soul reason for existence!
15 comments:
definitely!!
Absolutely Right!!!
All you gotta do is...Sit , contemplate and find the peace with in ourself
Hakuna ..Matata...
so true!! I totally believe in this.
In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer
True!
Blasphemous Aesthete
Hey, Hi
in so few a lines you have penned the secret of an entire lifetime...
Regards,
The Silhouette...
The right thing, but it is not that easy to follow it
@warm sunshine
:)
@sorcerer
so true! :) hakuna matata to you too!! :)
@ria
great minds think alike! :)
@Blasphemous Aesthete
beautiful lines.... im gonna make this as one of my sticky notes in my lappy! :)
@The Silhouette
sometimes things are in front of us yet we are unable to see them... truth dawns when you leave the trappings of the world! :)
@AS
true but this realization can only come naturally not something you have to practice... :)
Absolutely right! Keep the spirit going!!!
P.S: Shall respond to your inputs at leisure..swamped @work!
It's so true!!
I wish I could say the same.
My happiness still comes from someone else's happiness. Non-sense, I know ;)
@JayM
:) will look forward to it! :) do take care and dont stress yourself!
@Neeha
:)
@harshi..
Its the same for me... but I refuse to be lonely and sad when life moves on... i will find happiness and it will be him only this time he will be an indirect reason for it! no one is that important to be made the soul reason for existence!
*hugz*
do take care!
yup ! true.
You know Raka... i just can't move my eyes away from the photo. it talks to me. :)
Thats true but very hard to actually experience ......hope I manage it someday! :-)
Very well said..... i have always believed in this.. that happiness is more internal than anything else.... simple but a powerful thought Raka
Post a Comment