My last few days at Kolkata...had been really harrowing and hectic...but here i am in Bangalore now..campus is light years away from civilization...but surroundings are beautiful and serene...rooms are just like home..and with great friends as roomies; Vaidehi,Shephali, Anu, and Deepika... this place is all alien...nothing like home..but there is still a kind of comfort level..Maybe meeting friends we met online and then meeting them personally is quite a treat...so all in all yes i am homesick, missing SAMIK like hell but the place is good..Someday i hope to call IIJNM 'home'.. so this is all i can type now..as my roomies are queuing up for using the lappy...so more updates on my new life...but on my net post... btw haven’t decided if i ll be blogging or not :) so this is a smiling Phoenix signing off... :P
21 comments:
good to know you have settled in. n just wait n watch how life unfolds there :)
good, enjoy, keep us posted :)
Amit
Have a great time :)
have a wonderful time there.. :)
Love You Girl and I hope you have a blast!!!! Miss ya!
Ne
already?
in bangalore?
Have a gala time :D
Congos and yup am back. :) Have a great time at IIJNM, and fly ahead! :) Miss you girl. :)
Enjoy your hostel life
it'd help if u pick up calls sometime :P
nice to get an update from u yaar..hope u have a nice time..ahead :)
Keep us updated and HAVE FUN :D
nice to know that u r liking it in a new atmosphere...hope it gets better with each passing day...and hope u enjoy this new journey...
take care
gud luck!
I cant help but say... "See, I told u, its gonna be alrite"...
Wish u loads of luck for this new beginning... and hey! sms me ur new number... dont u miss my smses?? hehe
i bless you with all my good wishes and all my prayers!
keep us updated gal!!and good luck. :)
Okay I am missing you girl! lol I hope you are having a blast tho. This is the time of your life.. Make sure you play a little bit!!
Love ya girl!
Ne
dekhna...tere ko wahan bahut acha lagega soon hi se
good to know ur hvn alot of new things to experience :)
**btw haven’t decided if i ll be blogging or not
u r stil blogging Raka arent ya? :) This I believe is a blogpost?
dun confuse ur mind by saying u hvnt decided to blog or not. It's kind of disappointing for ur friends here too. I dunno...when u keep saying u dun wanna blog, it makes me feel 'why am I here then'.
Dun get me wrong...Im just being honest. :)
Keshi.
Raka, what I wanna say is dun consider Blogging as a chore/job. Thats when u hv to decide on whether ur gonna do it or not.
I believe we should enjoy whatever we do, blogging etc.
plz plz dun get me wrong. Im only trying to make u realise something that most bloggers often disregard. Often ppl think that Blogging is a chore, when it's not. u blog only if u want to and if ur happy abt it. u know what I mean duncha?
*HUGZ*
Keshi.
cheers to life:)
Post a Comment